كاعضاء او مشرفين على اى قسم يعجبكم
لتحميل كافة البرامج و الافلام لتنفع اخواننا واخواتنا
من جميع انحاء الوطن العربى
فان اردتم التسجيل فاهلا و سهلا بكم
وان ابيتم فيا مرحبا

و السلام علىكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

ادارة المنتدى

www.Bolbol-Europa.Net

Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
www.Bolbol-Europa.Net

DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FOR FREE

Rising Antivirus 2012

bolbol
    bolbol
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

مواضيعى : 236
    تقييم بالنقاط : 6535
    السمعه : 2

Rising Antivirus 2012 Empty Rising Antivirus 2012

Messaggio Da bolbol

Rising Antivirus 2012

Rising Antivirus 2012 Rising11

Summary

RAV11 is the sweetest deal I've found yet for a Windows compatible av - and I've tried many! RAV11 is an av that uses *cloud based* technology. To be truthful, I don't know much about *cloud based* tech other than it becomes more effective with more users (think of it as a very large network of users). RAV already enjoys a huge user base in China from where the prog's developer is headquartered in Beijing. With time I think RAV will quickly expand its popularity in other countries thereby making it an even more effective av.
    Of particulary note is the effectiveness of its av scanning engine. I hadn't expected much from RAV's scanning (You get what ya pay for, right?). But to my shock it uncovered a trojan on my WinXP system that another (expensive) av hadn't uprooted. RAV quarantined the trojan and I haven't had a single issue - or any malware - with this av since I installed it several months ago. With its smooth updates, simple interface, and small footprint, RAV11 is worth a serious look when considering you next av.

RISING Antivirus

defense your computer away from all types of viruses, trojan, worm, and other malicous viruses threats in real time. Zero-Day Computer Security Protection with Rising Cloud Security Rising Cloud Security members communicate with the Rising Cloud Security Data Center to perform a rapid computer security solution response network which can quickly catches Trojans and other malwares in real-time.

Computer Security Protection

Based on triple layers security defense structure of Rising Cloud Security 3.0 and, integrated traditional monitor and intelligent active defense functions, Rising Antivirus 2011 instantly defenses personal computer security.

File Monitor

Automatically intercepts and deletes Trojan, Backdoor, Worm, and other malicious viruses program while opening a file. Email Monitor - Scans inbound (POP3) and outbound (SMTP) emails against Trojan, Backdoor, Worm, and other malicious viruses program. USB Disk Protection - Automatically intercepts and deletes unknown Trojan, Backdoor, Worm, and other malicious viruses program while removable devices connect to computer via USB port. Trojan Defense - Adopting Rising Dynamic Behavior Analysis technique on Windows operating system kernel and, intercepts unknown Trojan, Backdoor, Worm, and other malicious viruses program at real-time. Browser Protection - Taking Rising System Kernel Reinforce into web browser program and, intercept unknown Trojan, Backdoor, Worm and other malicious viruses at real-time. Office Software Protection - Automatically intercept unknown Trojan, Backdoor, Worm and other malicious viruses program and, prevent malicious attacks which exploit office software unknown vulnerability away while launching office software. System Kernel Reinforcement - Providing professional computer users two optional customizable methods as Templates and Custom, to detect, monitor, and intercept all malicious behaviors from viruses program and, reinforce Windows system

Rising Antivirus 2012 Nkccxgnxbpmu

by bolbol europaRising Antivirus 2012 Ibc6paedlrq2
    Condividi questo articolo su: reddit

Nessun commento.

La data/ora di oggi è Gio 28 Mar 2024, 10:27 am